Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Today ONLY ~ Check out my Divine Boutique for lots of $1 products.
Some are even full page kits! All of my other kits are on sale as well, up to 83% off!
Remember this is for Valentine's Day ONLY!

I'd love to send you a great big coupon!
Shop HERE to double your dollars!



ALL ABOARD! C.H.U.G.S
CREATE. HELP. UNITE. GIVE. SCRAP.
Happy Valentine's Day! This is the last day of our fun C.H.U.G.S. blog train, so I hope you've racked up! All of mine were made to match my little Pippi kit, on sale for only $3 just through today!


My new online friend, dj_w, has made a fabulous Valentine for her granddaughter, Ella.
Look how cute!

Here's my gift for today!
(Link has been removed.)
Remember if you miss any of my daily downloads, you'll be able to get the full Pippi Extras package in my stores after the blog train is over.

Visit each of the blogs below EVERY DAY to get your treats:

12 comments:

Lynncal said...

Thanks so much for the week of great freebies!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

nancypinct said...

Great WA - thank you for all of these wonderful goodies, it was fun to ride this train!!

Cami said...

Thank you so much for sharing this cute kit. It has been a fun week.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the final GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much for all you share.I LOVE them!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great ride on the train Kathryn :)

Barb said...

thanks so much

diharper said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talents. Your gifts are so adorable; I'm sure I will use them often!
Hugs, Diane

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you

scphotographer said...

Thanks so much, the blog train was a lot of fun!