Sunday, February 8, 2009

Digitals Valentine Blog Train ~ Day 3



ALL ABOARD! C.H.U.G.S
CREATE. HELP. UNITE. GIVE. SCRAP.
What a fun Blog Train! 18 of our designers have surprises for you on out blogs every day from now through Valentine's Day!

THE DOWNLOADS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR 24 HOURS STARTING AT MIDNIGHT EST EACH DAY! After the Blog Train is over you'll be able to purchase my blog train goodies in my store in a special package!

My Blog Train gifts match my brand new Valentine set, Pippi! The full set will be on SALE at Digitals for $3 for the whole train ride!

Pippi Closeup
... and here's my gift for today!
(Thanks, Gloria, for the suggestion!)
(Link has been removed.)
Remember if you miss any of my daily downloads, you'll be able to get the full Pippi Extras package in my stores after the blog train is over.

Visit each of the blogs below EVERY DAY to get your treats:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I love it!!

nancypinct said...

Just lovely! Thank you very much!

Jewel said...

very cute - thank you!

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the lovely scallop paper today... so cute!

I got your newsletter and I like your idea of the ric rac and curled/folded paper as additional piece to give out. But then again, i am sure whatever you decide will be just as great.

Kessa said...

Thank you for today's present.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathryn :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I love the Pippi Kit I will have to get it. wilma730

Anonymous said...

Thank-you

grannymike said...

Thank you for the lovely delicate paper.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).