Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Digitals Valentine Blog Train ~ Day 6



ALL ABOARD! C.H.U.G.S
CREATE. HELP. UNITE. GIVE. SCRAP.
It's not too late! Hop on board! 18 of our designers have free gifts for you on our blogs every day from now through Valentine's Day, and I'm having so much fun making extra pieces to match my little Pippi kit!

All of my Blog Train gifts match my brand new Valentine set, Pippi! It's still on sale for only $3 but will be regular price soon!



Here's my gift for today!
(Link has been removed.)
Remember if you miss any of my daily downloads, you'll be able to get the full Pippi Extras package in my stores after the blog train is over.

Visit each of the blogs below EVERY DAY to get your treats:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for days 5 and 6 Kathryn :)

Kessa said...

Thank you so much for today's present.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME cluster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarthaElaine said...

Very fun! Thank you! (My second try to get this comment in the correct place! LOL!)

Sharon Kay said...

This is darling...thank you Kathryn!

tajicat said...

Cute! Thanks so much! :)

wilma730 said...

Thanks Kathryn, I love these extra pieces!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you

diharper said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing.
Diane
diharper
dianecropper@gmail.com

scphotographer said...

Thank so much for sharing your talent!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, Thank you for being part of the Valentine Blog, as that is how I came upon your designs, therefore hit the two stores and I WENT SHOPPING!!!! Love your designs, so many designers have a diffinant design and stick with it you are so versitle, have so many different flairs that I had a hard time picking which ones I wanted and staying in the budget! Hugs, Deb P