Thursday, February 12, 2009

Digitals Valentine Blog Train ~ Day 7



ALL ABOARD! C.H.U.G.S
CREATE. HELP. UNITE. GIVE. SCRAP.
It's not too late! Hop on board! 18 of our designers have free gifts for you on our blogs every day from now through Valentine's Day, and I'm having so much fun making extra pieces to match my little Pippi kit!

All of my Blog Train gifts match my brand new Valentine set, Pippi! It's still on sale for only $3 but will be regular price soon!



Take a look at my first new spring set in my stores ~ Bella!
Bella was recently included in my grab bag at Divine but is in all 3 stores now!
Bella at Gotta Pixel
Bella at Digitals
Bella at Divine

Beautiful and Fun Layouts by Monica (Sparky_mom)


Here's my gift for today!
(Link has been removed.)
Remember if you miss any of my daily downloads, you'll be able to get the full Pippi Extras package in my stores after the blog train is over.

Visit each of the blogs below EVERY DAY to get your treats:

10 comments:

Kessa said...

Thankyou for this gorgeous QP.

Barb said...

thanks so much

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the GRAND QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

diharper said...

Love it! Thank you for sharing.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathryn :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

nancypinct said...

This is a great quick page, love the color! Thank you for this very nice gift!