Saturday, February 14, 2009

FREE Gift for Signing Up for joining my Mailing List!

If you're not already receiving my weekly newsletters, you might want to sign up this week! Here is the free gift I'm sending to everyone this weekend and through Friday, the 20th, for signing up. (I just sent it out to my Mailing List, so you don't need to sign up again to receive this gift.)

Simply put your email in the box to the right and click Subscribe. You'll receive a thank you gift just for signing up AND this pretty sparkly heart to use on any layout.

The background paper comes from Bella, and the heart was made to match those in this set.
You can get Bella on sale through tomorrow at both Gotta Pixel and Divine...along with hundreds of other kits!Thanks for signing up! You'll love the weekly news and specials!

No comments: