Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Digitals Valentine Blog Train ~ Day 5



ALL ABOARD! C.H.U.G.S
CREATE. HELP. UNITE. GIVE. SCRAP.
It's not too late to get some great surprises! 18 of our designers have free gifts for you on our blogs every day from now through Valentine's Day, and I'm having so much fun making extra pieces to match my little Pippi kit!

All of my Blog Train gifts match my brand new Valentine set, Pippi! If you haven't bought it yet, don't miss out on getting the full set for only $3!


... and here's my gift for today!
(Link has been removed.)
Remember if you miss any of my daily downloads, you'll be able to get the full Pippi Extras package in my stores after the blog train is over.

Visit each of the blogs below EVERY DAY to get your treats:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorig said...

This is such a fun kit and these extra pieces are just adding to the fun. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you Kathryn!

scphotographer said...

Thanks for sharing!

wilma730 said...

Thanks for sharing. I bought the kit and can hardly wait to use it!

Anonymous said...

Thank-you