Monday, February 9, 2009

Digitals Valentine Blog Train ~ Day 4



ALL ABOARD! C.H.U.G.S
CREATE. HELP. UNITE. GIVE. SCRAP.
So, are you getting all of the goodies? 18 of our designers have surprises for you on our blogs every day from now through Valentine's Day, and I'm having so much fun making extra pieces to match my little Pippi kit!

All of my Blog Train gifts match my brand new Valentine set, Pippi! If you haven't bought it you, don't miss out on getting the full set for only $3!

Look at this cute layout by my new Creative Team member, Tami!and another closeup of the kit...
... and here's my gift for today!
(Link has been removed.)
Remember if you miss any of my daily downloads, you'll be able to get the full Pippi Extras package in my stores after the blog train is over.

Visit each of the blogs below EVERY DAY to get your treats:

8 comments:

nancypinct said...

Kathryn - I would like to see some page size fancy mats, also some stitching. Thank you for todays goodies!

Kessa said...

Thank you for today's gorgeous gift.
Hugs, Keryn

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for another GRAND DL!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathryn :)

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much for the goody.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Carole N. said...

Thank you for sharing another part of your designs for the CHUGS blog train. It is greatly appreciated.

Hugs!

April said...

This is such a cute journaling idea. Thank you for sharing it with us.