Saturday, November 21, 2015

Page Kit, Bundle, CU, and Free Gift!

NEW Commercial Use Christmas Ribbons ~
New in my CU stores are these fun Ho Ho Ho CU ribbons.  They'll be on sale for a few more days!
Christmas Ribbons Set 1 CU
The Fam ~
My new collection, The Fam, is for everything family.  Included are families of owls with 3, 4, and 5 owls as well as individual owls for you to create families of any size.  The bright colors work perfectly with these cute owls and pretty elements, papers, and extra packs.  Save 50% with the Discount Bundle!

The Fam

FREE at MyMemories ~

Get this pretty FREE stacked paper in my MyMemories store this week (through November 30). 

The Fam Extra Stacked Paper
FREE through Nov. 30
http://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=the+fam+kathryn&r=Kathryn_Estry

1 comment:

Steph said...

I went to My Memories but the stacked papers are not free. They are very pretty.