Sunday, November 15, 2015

MyMemories Blog Hop and Extra Free Gift!


The MyMemories Blog Train is on the tracks again bringing you wonderful new designs!  Hop on and download beautiful gifts from many of the MM designers. 

Here's how it works:

You will be directed to each designers store at the MyMemories site. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account.  [Note: This is a one time sign up and no purchase is necessary].

Then, visit each designer's blog or FB posting for their preview and link, click on the link provided and be taken to their MyMemories store, and place their gift in your shopping cart.  Check out when you have all the gifts collected.

It's a good idea to keep the list of designer links below open in a separate window to make sure you don't miss anyone.  The train runs November 16-30.


You'll find my gift in my MyMemories gift HERE.  (Make sure to read to the bottom of this post to pick up my weekly MM gift!)

Make sure to visit all of the other designers' blogs and get their goodies, too!

FREE at MyMemories ~

Get this pretty FREE quick page in my MyMemories store this week (through November 22).  Kabra Country is a beautiful new collection made in honor of one of my sweet and talented Creative Team members, Kabra.
only at MyMemories 

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When I download the blog train mini, it is slightly different, no owl. Is there another link?

Pam K said...

Oh, I was also looking for that beautiful owl, too -- the gift is lovely; I especially like the artsy paper. I will check back to see if you are including the owl -- but in any case, thank you for the lovely mini!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

Unknown said...

OHH it is beautiful!!! The owl is gorgeous!!! Love the stunning swirl!! Love the leaves, ribbon and tag!!!! The papers are stunning, especially the splotched paper!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

R said...

Beautiful mini. Is your part no longer in the blog train? I'm sorry I missed it.