Monday, November 16, 2015

$2 Tues. and CU Template Bundle

$2 Tuesday ~

This sweet girly collection, Pajama Party, is on sale November 17 only!  The full page kit is $2, and each of the matching extra packs is only $1!  Each of my Pajama Party Album Templates at MyMemories is only $1, and the 20-page PhotoBook Templates are priced at $2 for Tuesday only!  This collection is great for sleepovers and pajama parties for all ages of girls.  Have fun with it!

Pajama Party
$1 - $2

CU Template Bundle ~

Welcome to my Christmas Village!  My 4 CU layered templates are now bundled and are 50% off! Simply replace the layers with your papers or add effects, and you'll have quick and easy elements!  Remove the Christmasy things, and you can use them in summertime kits as well.  These templates are nice and large and comes in PSD, TIFF, and separate PNG file formats.

Christmas Village Layered Template Bundle CU
50% off!


4 more days - $1 GGI sets!

Here are 3 of my $1 sets at Gotta Pixel this week.  Click the link below to see all of them.  The sale only goes through Friday of this week.



Here's a new layout with this collection by Melly ~

1 comment:

MissStaceyLynn said...

I was just thinking that I wish I could find something to scrap my miniature Christmas villages with, and all of a sudden, I saw this!