Thursday, November 19, 2015

New CU on Sale, Blog Hop, and More!

NOTE ~
MyMemories Blog Hop (posted on Nov. 16) ~ My download had the wrong element in it, so I'm posting this again.  If you downloaded it and got the doily instead of the owl, please download it again HERE. Keep the doily of course, but I want you to have the owl, too.  Sorry for the goof!  I had changed the element and forgot to reload the zip file.  It's all fixed now.  :)

Last Day, Nov. 20 ~
$1 Packs at Gotta Pixel
 

NEW CU Goodie ~
Make cute pinwheels for your next scrap kit.  This scalloped template is as large as you see in the preview so that you can make any size you need.  This template is nice and large and is a .psd file.  All of my new products are on sale!



4 NEW CU Bundles~ 
Save 50% on 4 new Commercial Use bundles:
     Ribbons 1-4 CU Bundle
     Ribbons 5-8 CU Bundle
     Fall Ribbons CU Bundle
     Christmas Village Templates CU Bundle


No comments: