Friday, June 9, 2017

My First CU Saturday!

As a designer, I'm always on the lookout for quality Commercial Use products and of course, CU Sales!  I also don't like to miss out on these specials, so I've decided to start showcasing my CU products each weekend.  Unless I just get too busy with life, I'll send a CU newsletter out to you showing you my new CU things for that week.

I'm putting ALL of my Commercial Use products at Pickleberrypop - 64 so far - on sale for
40% off this Saturday and Sunday!  
See them all HERE!

You'll find 8 Layered Paper Sets,

8 sets of CU Ribbons,

3 sets of Journal Card Templates, 

9 Sets of CU Frames,

and lots of random CU products such as banners, buttons, crosses, Hat Pins, and Pinwheels!





Again, find all of my CU products at PBP on sale HERE!
 
Watch my CU Store each Tuesday for new products and keep an eye out for my CU newsletter each weekend!

 



No comments: