Monday, June 12, 2017

$2 Tuesday, Freebie of the Week, and Chat with Jen!

It's a new week, and I have new specials for you!

 
My Girl is the perfect collection for girls of all ages, from tea parties to prom!

This pretty page kit is only $2 at My Memories on Tuesday, June 13, and you can get the matching sets for only $1 each!
 
 
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a New Creation." 2Cor. 5:17a

The beauty of rebirth is evident in my New Creation Collection with the butterflies, flowers, and Bible verses.

FREE at My Memories through June 18 is my pack of New Creation Frames.  You'll also save 50% with the New Creation Bundle!
 
My Friend, Jen, is hosting a fun Speed Scrap tomorrow.  I hope you can come!
https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser/signinchooser?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fhangouts.google.com%2F%3Faction%3Dgroup%26key%3DzjN1M9RHV5q1eXNI3&hl=en&service=talk&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AccountChooser
 Try to make Jen's Speed Scrap.  I'll be there, and I'd love to visit with you!

No comments: