Monday, June 5, 2017

$2 Tuesday and Freebie of the Week


Every Monday I price one of my My Memory kits for you at only $2 for Tuesday, and those of you reading this Monday night can already get the $2 Deal!  Also all the extra packs are $1.  

Fairy Kisses is a magical springtime collection loaded with goodies that will thrill the little girl in all of us. Create enchanted pages for your daughter and her friends or recapture the feeling you had as a little girl and scrap some of your scanned photos of your childhood.

This cute page kit is only $2 at My Memories now and on Tuesday, June 6, and you can get the matching sets for only $1 each!


If you're like me, you love getting free gifts - often!  Make sure to check my newsletter every Monday evening for my Freebie of the Week!

A pastel summer kit, Ocean View is a beachy collection perfect for scrapping your beach vacations and for all sorts of summer photos.  Save 50% with the Bundle and get the Semi-Solid Papers FREE!

My gift for you this week (through June 11) is a set of Rosettes, little round clusters, that match my Ocean View Collection.  The entire collection is on sale, and you can even get the 3 Ocean View Photo Books at half price through June 11!  Enjoy!



1 comment:

PauliesPoodle said...

Rosettes are sweet Thanx