Monday, June 26, 2017

$2 Tuesday and Free Gift!

I hope this newsletter finds you all off to a good start of the week!  I was blessed to be able to sing some of my all-time favorites in choir this Sunday, and I also got in some swimming time with my grandkids, so I'm already having a good week!

Before I get into my regular Tuesday Specials, I want to make sure to let you know that a sale's about to start on my designs!

http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-mm&r=Kathryn-Estry
http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp
http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbpcu

A fresh, happy collection, Friends For Life is perfect for scrapping your BFF, any group of friends, or every day photos.  For one day only, June 27, the full page kit is only $2 in my store at My Memories!  On that day, you can also pick up the matching smaller packs for $1 each, Album Templates for $1 each, and 20-page Photo Book Templates for only $6 each!


Everyone with kids knows that they love "doin' science."  For most that means experiments.  Doin' Science is an adorable page kit for you to use to scrap those great teachable moments, your child's science fair, school projects, exploring nature, doing kitchen experiments, etc.
 
Here's a sweet Judith Blanchard cluster that's FREE this week at My Memories!


Last week at Pickleberrypop, we had our Pickle Barrel, and you saw Doin' Sciene in that promotion.  Three extra Doin' Science packs are now in my stores as well as the 50% off Bundle which includes a FREE pack!  (For those of you watching your pennies, my bundles are always your best deal.)

Doin' Science

3 packs new this week:
Artsy Papers - blended backgrounds
so cool to use in your layouts
 Frames - larger than shown here
great easy way to show off your photos
 Word Art - fabulous pieces by my
design assistant, Yvonne
 50% off Bundle + Free With Purchase

 You have a few more days (June's almost over!) to jump on our MM Blog Train.  See THIS post for the train as well as my extra freebies!

Keep an eye on my stores for new products to show up tomorrow!  Back soon!


No comments: