Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday Treats - Sales, Free Gifts, and More!


http://tinyurl.com/kathryn-pbp
 
Let's celebrate Autumn and Halloween with a Sale!  My autumn and Halloween-themed products are 31% off (or more) through October 31!
 
A peek at just a few of my sale products:




Make sure to look through my stores.  This is only a tiny sampling of what's included in the Autumn and Halloween Sale!

My pretty Our Heritage Page Kit is $2 today, October 24, and the matching smaller packs are priced at $1 each!  You'll find this collection in my store at My Memories.


This adorable 20-page quick page album is beginner-easy and a perfect book to make for the special little ones in your life!  There are two covers, so it will work for one child or for several.  I made the book "Look Who's in the Zoo" for my own two kids who are now 38 and 40.  They were thrilled to receive this book as a Christmas present as it was filled with photos of them when they were little.  If you're making this ABC Book for only one child, use the cover "The ABCs of Me."

I've drawn quite a few little animals over the years which I call Kathryn's Original Characters.  You can only get them in my products, and this is the largest collection of my characters in one place!

ABC Book
The ABCs of Me
Look Who's in the Zoo
More pages from Tommy and Brandi's book:



Night Owl is dedicated to those special people who are awake with the owls!  You'll love this collection for the men in your life especially, even if they're not night owls.  Get this beginner-easy page FREE at My Memories through October 29!

Night Owl at My Memories

1 comment:

lisa steve said...

The complete blogs are really inconceivable and definitely everyone will share this information. free stuff on your birthday