Sunday, October 8, 2017

DSD Day 4 - Sale and Gifts


Reminders:

All of my designs are 40-50% off October 5-9.
Individual packs - 40% off!
Bundles 50% off

9 Brand New Designs at Pickleberrypop are only $2 each through the 9th! (pictured above)
You'll find 6 $2 sets in my Personal Use
store and 3 more in my Commercial Use
store.

Every day through the 9th, you can also get 3 FOMO Deals in my store.  Today's Fear Of Missing Out Deals are:

Girly Pink


Little Boy Blue

Scrap Happy

Check out this new game in the PBP forum!  You could win a $10 coupon to my store!  If you've tried the puzzle and had a bit of trouble, please read the note at the bottom of the first post again.  Thanks!  I hope you try it now.  :)

Gifts from Me!
To thank you for taking a look at my sales and specials, I have 5 big buttons that match my new Turtle Power set.  Click the image to download.  This gift will only be available through October 9.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bc2fu5j7u2r3ezc/AADzGh4dOHqVV000ULdH91YQa?dl=0

More reminders and gifts coming through October 9.

Just in case you missed this, here's another chance to get my
Lori Lane is named after my friend and Creative Team member, Lori.  This kit is a versatile any time kit with unique elements and luscious papers. You can get this pretty metallic Lori Lane Alpha FREE this week if you check out my store at My Memories.  Make sure to see the full Lori Lane collection and remember that you'll save 50% when you purchase the bundle!

(When you download from My Memories, you can choose the My Memories Suite version or the General download (.pngs and/or .jpgs)

Also, if you use my Photobook Templates for MMS, you'll want to choose one of the Lori Lane Photobook Templates this week as they're half off as well!

 


2 comments:

Lynncal said...

thanks Kathryn!

Gala said...

Чудесные кнопки!Большое спасибо!