Monday, October 9, 2017

DSD - Last Day Sale and Gift!


Reminders:

All of my designs are 40-50% off October 5-9.
Individual packs - 40% off!
Bundles 50% off

9 Brand New Designs at Pickleberrypop are only $2 each through midnight tonight ET! (pictured above)
You'll find 6 $2 sets in my Personal Use
store and 3 more in my Commercial Use
store.

Every day during my DSD sale, I've had 3 FOMO Deals in my store.  Today's Fear Of Missing Out Deals are:

Date Night


I Love You More


Sweet Treats

Check out this new game in the PBP forum!  You could win a $10 coupon to my store! The deadline for sending your completed puzzle to me is midnight tonight ET.

Another Nursery Rhyme Gift!

To thank you for receiving these DSD Emails, I've made one more nursery rhyme gift for you, a set of three cute frames that match my three new kits, Mirror, Mirror, Mr. Spider, and Turtle Power.  Click the image to download today as this gift will be available today only.  Today is also the last day to get my three new nursery element packs and paper packs for $2 each!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nr6kotpoyeb3qv4/AAA9589bgVL_-IAI2kESD20ia?dl=0
 

No comments: