Friday, October 6, 2017

DSD - Day 2 - Reminders and Gift


Reminders:

All of my designs are 40-50% off October 5-9.
Individual packs - 40% off!
Bundles 50% off

9 Brand New Designs at Pickleberrypop are only $2 each through the 9th! (pictured above)
You'll find 6 $2 sets in my Personal Use
store and 3 more in my Commercial Use
store.

Every day through the 9th, you can also get 3 FOMO Deals in my store.  Today's Fear Of Missing Out Deals are:
Check out this new game in the PBP forum!  You could win a $10 coupon to my store!

Gift from Me!
To thank you for taking a look at my sales and specials, I have a set of 4 extra labels for my new Mirror, Mirror set.  Click the image to download.  This gift will only be available through October 9.


More reminders and gifts coming through October 9.

No comments: