Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gorgeous New Kit on Sale and a Matching Free Gift

My Robert is amazing with what he can do with wood. He buys really expensive exotic hardwoods and creates bowls and vases and beautiful creations. I decided to feature one of his recent works in my new kit, named after the gorgeous purple wood that he used. Purpleheart includes an element made from his bowl, complete with the fluorite inlay.


Purpleheart is available at Digitals and Gotta Pixel and is 25% off through Wednesday. I've got a free mini kit for you that goes with this kit for signing up for my mailing list. Everyone on my list will be receiving this beautiful mini set. So, sign up now, and then hurry over to Digitals or Gotta Pixel and get the full kit while it's on sale!

Sign up for my Mailing List at the top of my blog,
and I'll send this to you for FREE.

4 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

This is gorgeous, Kathryn! Thank you so much for the sampler. :)

snowowl551 said...

OMGosh this is beautiful! Robert does amazing woodwork! And, you're kit's not too shabby either! LOL It's beautiful too. I gotta have it! I get paid on the 30th so you know where I will be shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kit! The bowl is so gorgeous - love the fluorite inlay!
Thank you very much for the lovely mini kit.

Anonymous said...

That Mulberry looking paper in the corner looks amazing. I love the way you made it look all crumpled and folded over. Wow your just so very creative. Love your work Kathryn.