Saturday, October 4, 2008

BB4 ~ Day 5 featuring Butterfly Crystals

I hope you've been having fun during our Digitals Birthday Blog Blowout! Every day I'm giving you another sampler from one of my favorite kits, AND the kit (or kits) is 50% off in my Digitals store for the day.
30% off or more on my entire Digitals Store!
Click HERE to shop.


Today's special is Butterfly Crystals ~ 50% off for 1 day only!

Butterfly Crystals ~ 50% off Sunday only!

Enjoy some beautiful pages made by my talented creative team,
terebinthtree, TerryF, CindyB, and Junglemom:
Your Birthday Blog Blowout Freebie for Sunday...(Link has been removed.)

Make sure to visit all the blog in the Digital's Birthday Blog Roll right over there --->
Each and every designer has a surprise waiting for you Oct. 1-8. Every freebie will be good for only a day, so don't miss out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kathryn :)