Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BB4 ~ Day 8 featuring Christmas Rose ~ a beautiful all year kit!

This is sure fun! Every day I'm giving you another sampler from one of my favorite kits, AND the kit (or kits) is 50% off in my Digitals store for the day.

Remember, for only 2 more days, you can save 30% or more on my entire Digitals Store! Click HERE to shop AND only 1 more day for my grab bags. To see what's inside, scroll down a bit to yesterday's post. :)

Personal Use Grab Bag #3 ~ only $3


Today's special is Christmas Rose ~ 50% off for 1 day only!

Christmas Rose ~ 50% off Wednesday only!


Christmas Rose 2 ~ 50% off Wednesday only!

Your Birthday Blog Blowout Freebie for Wednesday is the prettiest one yet ...(Link has been removed.)

Make sure to visit all the blog in the Digital's Birthday Blog Roll right over there --->
Each and every designer has a surprise waiting for you for one more day. Every freebie is good for only one day. :)

Thanks for helping celebrate Digitals' 4th birthday with us!

6 comments:

dj said...

Kathryn, thanks for all the great gifts this week. BB4 has been loads of fun.

Lois B said...

Thank you for participating in the super 8 day train ride. I love this last sampler "Christmas Rose". It has been a real treat sampling so many different kits and will help me to determine what I can purchase. :)

THanks again for your generosity.

Lynn Hoyt said...

Hi Kathryn
Thank you so much for all the darling downloads during this blog train. Oh and if I didn't already have Christmas Rose, I'd grab it now.
Hugs
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for taking part in the Birthday Blog Train - the ride has been lots of fun!

Thanks for sharing all the samples - it's great to get a closer look at your beautiful kits.

Elaine said...

Thank you for the samplers!

Heather said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebies!!!!