Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Floral Stickers ~ from me to you :)

I'm sure you're enjoying my Marketing Goddess posts as much as I am. She's a real sweetie, and she's giving me a big head! lol

Yes, I am super excited to now be a Candy Girl! ~ did you see my new blinkie? ~ AND, yes, I have been busy designing, and having a lot of fun with it, too. It's been exciting to watch Amaryllis and American Lily come to life! They're full of blended papers and delicate elements and floral stickers.

I couldn't stop there though!

Here is a little set of extra floral stickers that are just right with both of these pretty kits. I hope you enjoy them! Make sure to see the full page kits and lots of layouts made with each of them at all three of my stores!



Go HERE to get this gorgeous FREEBIE from me to you.
Please leave a comment if you like my designs. :)

Amaryllis Page Set

American Lily Page Set

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, these are beautiful! TYFS! I have added your freebie to my FREEBIE BLOG with full size previews! Hugs, Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Very nice, thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Your stickers are marvelous, and so is your news about Digital Candy! Congratulations, and thank you for your gift!

Angel's Imaginations said...

Thank you so much for these floral stickers--they're beautiful!
I also see that you've gone international! Congrats! :-)

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Thank you... so cute.

Anonymous said...

fantastic!!thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these beautiful graphics.

mel hains said...

thanks so much for the freebie! its gorgeous!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

so very lovely...thanks.
-sheryl

Anonymous said...

these flowers are beautiful. good work!

Anonymous said...

Love the flower stickers.tfs

katg1006 said...

Hi Kathryn (((hugs)) I never knew you had a blog!! I came acrossed it by accident!! Wow your new kits are fabulous!!! Thank you so much for the flowers they are gorgeous!!
Hope all is well with you!!

I had a problem with my hello and lost your name...I am still katg1006 :-) Hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! Thank you.

Peggie said...

These kits are lovely and so is the freebie. I love it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love it !! Thanks !

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful,Kathryn, thank you very, very much.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful flowers. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

So lovely. Thank you!! Found your freebie at Paper Free Scrapbooking.

Joy said...

Beautiful stickers...thank you:)