Thursday, July 10, 2008

How cool! I'm Queen of the Day!

I feel all special today! I'm the Queen of the Day at DigiShopTalk! Woohoo! Check THIS out!

I think this means freebies and coupons! Here's a free mini kit I'll send you if you post a question or comment in the DST thread so let me know what you think or ask what you'd really like to know about me.

Also there are some store coupons in the DST thread, and to thank you for stopping by here today, here's a free quick page.

The mini and quick page were made from my newest kit, Ice Cream Summer. The kit and the fun matching alpha are 30% off right now, so go grab your coupon from DST and get a really great price on these two!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Kim Sandling said...

This is so cute! Thank you!

Suz :) said...

BIG HUG and...♥Link Love♥...for you today!!! You are “Fantabulous” for sharing with all of us.
Suz

Erika said...

Adorable. Love it. Thanks.