Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Camo Kisses Alphas!

Several of you have asked me to make matching alphas to go with my numerals, so my Camo Kisses for Girls and Boys now have matching alphas in the stores! You can get them all at a discount right now, too, because all 4 sets, the alphas, and the full camo sets are on sale at Digitals AND I've set them up for the "buy together" discount at Gotta Pixel for a few days.

Camo Girl Alpha ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals
Camo Boy Alpha ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals
Camo Kisses for Girls ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals
Camo Kisses for Boys ~ Gotta Pixel and Digitals
I'll be making more alphas soon to complete the sets I've started for my Fun Funky Mystery Number Game. By the way, if you haven't played it lately, you need to play this week. I've got a great set of numerals waiting for you. Click HERE for this week's game. Here's a reminder of what you can win just for turning in the right answer. You don't even have to be first, just right! :)



No comments: