Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday Treats

A pastel summer kit, Ocean View is a beachy collection perfect for scrapping your beach vacations and for all sorts of summer photos.  The page kit is $2, and the matching packs are $1 each through Wednesday this week.  The 20-page Photobook Templates are on sale as well - $5 each ($11.99 value)


 Free this week in my store are my Ocean View Frames.

Knowing that my two little granddaughters love girly colors, magical castles, rainbows, stars, flowers, and everything sparkly, I’ve created this collection with all little girls in mind. With the details in the castle, fun word art, various extra packs, and the free alpha in the page kit, this collection gives you enough to scrap all of the Littles in your life.   All sets are on sale, and you'll save the most with the bundle - 65% off through Sunday, June 18 - and get a FREE Quick Page!

All (well, almost all) of my bundles are on sale again!  Get full collection of my designs for 50% off through June 23!

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn    

No comments: