Monday, June 19, 2023

Tuesday Treats

Let's set sail with Anchors Away, a realistic nautical kit that has something for everyone! With sailboats, sea creatures, lighthouses, and antique treasures, this collection has over 100 beautiful elements plus a variety of extra packs for scrapping your summer pages.  The page kit is $2, and the matching packs are $1 each through Wednesday this week.

Free this week in my store are my Anchors Away Brackets.

The traditional hymns I've sung all my life hold a special place in my heart. This is the second collection in my "Hymns" series, and it brings to life favorite hymns of praise. Many hymns come straight from scripture, and I've included the scripture book and verse along with the hymn titles and lyrics throughout this collection.   All sets are on sale, and you'll save the most with the bundle - 65% off through Sunday, June 25 - and you get a FREE Quick Page! 


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn    

No comments: