Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday Treats

 This is a collection for celebrations of all kinds. Scrap birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, retirement, etc.   The page kit is $2, and the matching packs are $1 each through Wednesday this week.

 ree this week in my store is my Sweet Celebration Quick Page 1.

 Everything in my Ice Cream Shoppe Collection is sweet and perfect for the summer heat!  It's a giant collection, all sets are on sale, and you'll save the most with the bundle - 65% off through Sunday, June 11! 


See my entire Etsy store HERE.  Categories are on your left, and everything's on sale today!
One of my newest categories is called Cards for You to Make.  Here you'll find Digital Cards for you to download, print onto cardstock, and complete for someone special.  Here are a couple of cards for ladies,


and another for men.  :)

If you try any of these cards, I'd love to know what you think!  Thanks for looking!


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn    

No comments: