Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tuesday Treats!

 Irish or not, you'll feel LUCKY scrapping your photos with these little Leprechauns, the gold nuggets, the mushrooms and Blarney stone, the artistic rainbow papers, the Irish cross, and all of the shamrocks and horseshoes. Create a fun exploding box, too!    The 20-page photobook templates are $5 each, the page kit is only $2, and the matching packs are $1 each!   These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

 Free this week in my store are my Leprechaun Alley Charm Dangles.
 For fun layouts, especially with photos of children, these comical giraffes will make any page whimsical!  You'll save the most with the bundle - 65% off through Sunday, March 19! 

Several of you asked, and I listened.  It seems that there's a desire for pre-cut and scored handmade card-making kits.  I know one customer who likes to have card parties where she provides card pieces and she and her friends put the cards together.  It took some doing on my part, but I came up with my first card kit!  I have only 2 of them, and I have my whole Etsy store on sale, so they're a good price right now.  Would you like to make handmade cards but would rather have someone else design and shop for the pieces.  Here you go!  You get one card already put together and 3 more to assemble.  Besides making a sample card for you to copy, I've also included written directions. 

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn 

1 comment:

Felix said...

Thank you for the charms. I am especially grateful for the neutral ones (we do not celebrate St. Patricks Day in Norway), my favorites are the butterfly and the key.

Now, the question is how do I fasten them? How do you fasten them?