Thursday, March 16, 2023

My Memories Blog Train and Big Bundle Sale!



Hop on our My Memories Blog Train, and download beautiful gifts from many of our fabulous MM designers!

Here's How our Blog Train Works:

You will be directed to each designer's store at the My Memories site. If you have not already done so, you will need to sign up for an account. [Note: This is a one time sign up, and no purchase is necessary.]

Then, visit each designer's blog or FB posting for her preview and link, click on the link provided, and place her gift in your shopping cart. Check out when you have all of the gifts collected.

It's a good idea to keep the list of designer links below open in a separate window to make sure you don't miss anyone. The train runs March 16-31.
Click on the image to go to my March 2023 Blog Train Gift in my store.

As always, I have 3 extra freebies for you during the Blog Train, and this month 3 of my Frame Sets are FREE for you.  Click on the images below to see the free gifts and the entire collections at My Memories.  Enjoy 50% off when you buy the bundles!






Every Tuesday I send out a newsletter with a link to a FREE Gift from my store.  If you'd like to receive my newsletter and know about sales AND freebies, you can subscribe at the top of my blog.

#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn #blogtrain #freebies #freegift    


7 comments:

Felix said...

In the mini... most elements still need to be included. Only the arrow is there. I've re-downloaded it a couple of times. Still missing.

The texture of the solid red paper is superb!

Angelhaze said...


Thank you very much!❤️❤️❤️

Felix said...

Thank you! I downloaded it again and it's all there. It was seeing the bow in the preview that I was most curious about.

I know this may hurt but I usually toss designs I don't absolutely love and know I'll use. Otherwise, they'll just take up space and make finding the designs I really want even more time-consuming. So I'll be keeping the orange bow and the red paper, and I know they will be used.

Question: the file naming... is that a MM system?
e.g. the red paper is called: paper02-(Kathryn).jpg
I'm used to this system: "designer-name-pack-name-description"
Kathryn-Estry-MM-23-03-paper-red.jpg
or
MM-23-03-Kathryn-Estry-paper-red.jpg
since I sort stray designs by categories and color-coordinated designs like blog train together. Now, it's easy for me to rename a few files... so I can correctly credit a designer, but a whole kit/bundle...

Anyway, I really just stopped by to say thank you for re-uploading the blog train mini.

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the sweet frames!

Pam K said...

Thank you for the mini & the pretty frames!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

The Crazy Days March Frames are not free today. Aren't they supposed to be free till the end of the blog Train?
Thanks in advance for checking into this.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the goodies!