Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Huge Retirement Sale!

 It's time to clean out my store at My Memories, and I'm doing it in a big way!  I have 20 full collections on sale - bundles and individual parts!  (I decided to keep my photobook templates for these kits in my store a bit longer.)  After March 29, all sets in these collections will be gone from my store.  If these are designs you've looked at before but didn't buy at the time, this is a perfect deal for you!  To see all of the sets I'm retiring, click the image below.


I'll show you a few of these collections with beautiful layouts created by my Layout Artists.  I know you'll love the pages they've made as much as I do. ♥













Thank you, Ladies, for your amazing layouts, and thanks to everyone for looking! 

Again, click HERE to see all that I'm retiring.  Don't miss out!


#scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn


No comments: