Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday Treats

 The traditional hymns I've sung all my life hold a special place in my heart. This is the second collection in my "Hymns" series, and it brings to life favorite hymns of praise. Many hymns come straight from scripture, and I've included the scripture book and verse along with the hymn titles and lyrics throughout this collection.  The page kit is only $2, and the matching packs are $1 each!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. 

FREE all week is my Praise Borders pack!

Does your family love playing games? Take your pick ... checkers, chess, backgammon, monopoly, dominoes, Mexican train, Parcheesi, BINGO, candy land, scrabble, tic-tac-toe, card games, triangular blokus, Bunco, computer games, pool, and more! It's so much fun to play games together. Why not take pictures the next time you play and make some fun layouts with this large collection? Almost any game you can think of is included and ready for your pages. I had a sign in my classroom about our competitions, and we did a lot of them! IFYOUHADFUNYOUWON! All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle is 65% off!


I'm so excited to show you some of the larger photo albums in my store today!  During the last few months, I've worked on 3 albums, and I loaded them just yesterday.  These are complete finished and ready for your photos, and I cover the postage for you.

See all of my Etsy store HERE and the Album Section HERE.



 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn  

No comments: