Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tuesday Treats and Sales!

 

 West Coast 2 is a beautiful remake of my original West Coast that I think you'll love. The elements and colors will work well for all photos. It has a masculine flair and would be especially pretty for Father's Day or with fall or Thanksgiving photos.  The page kit is only $2, and the matching packs are $1 each!  There are matching photobook templates on sale, too!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. 

Free this week in my store are my West Coast 2 Word Stamps!

This adorable winter collection is a remake of my best pieces from Snow Sweet Village, Blitzen and Glitzen, and Candy Claus, and includes brand new papers and elements as well!  All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle is 65% off!

I've bundled all of my CU buttons to offer them at a discount!  See both bundles along with my other CU bundles HERE.

It's time to gather your favorite bundles!  All of the bundles in my store are 50% off this week.  Even my newest exclusive, is priced at 50% off of the regular price!

This week I'm showing you one of my best sellers for card makers.  These textured and embossed card fronts are sized just right for adding to the front of card bases.  The fancy swirly design gives them dimension and elegance, and I offer them in 3 different sizes and in 20 different colors of cardstock.  Add your sentiments and embellishments for cards you'll love to send!

Find my embossed card fronts HERE and my entire Etsy store HERE.


 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn 

No comments: