Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday Treats and Sale Continues!

 The traditional hymns I've sung all my life hold a special place in my heart. This is the first in a new series I'm designing about these favorite hymns, and this collection is all about hymns of joy. Many hymns come straight from scripture, and I've included the scripture book and verse along with the hymn titles and lyrics throughout this collection. As this collection focuses on joy, you can use it to scrap photos of those things that bring joy into your life.  The page kit is only $2, and the matching packs are $1 each!  These prices are for Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. 

FREE all week is my Hymns of Joy Word Art pack!

Crazy Days October is filled with weird days you may not have even heard of. Grab your camera and take everyday pictures of fun and silly things and then scrap these crazy days during October or on any day of the year! This collection is all about creating memories for yourself and your family and scrapping them!    All of the sets are on sale this week, and the Bundle is 65% off! 

My National Scrapbook Day SALE continues!  Almost all of my designs will be 50% off through October 6!


For those of you who love snail mail and love making your own cards, I've printed on medium weight white cardstock over 85 little sentiment strips!  You'll get holidays, friendship, family, etc., and I've cut them all out for you and will mail them to you !

Click HERE for my Etsy store, and click the image below to go directly to this product.

 #scrapbooking #digitalscrapbooking #digiscrap #mymemories #kathrynestry #studiokathryn #sentiments 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kathryn, Thank you for the Hymns of Joy word art freebie that is a lovely addition to my Christmas stash.