Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday Treats

I hope as you read this you're all in good health and that your families are doing well also.  Connecting online with each other can be so helpful, especially these days.  I'm thinking and praying for the whole digiscrapping community.

If you'd like to find some sets to add to your stash, my Tuesday Treats are a good place to start.  Just click the images to see the entire Daisy Mae Collection.





Can you believe that it's already the last day of March?  Actually I have a few Last Day Reminders.  

First of all our My Memories Blog Train is about to return to the station!  Click the train to find my March Gift along with 3 Bonus Gifts!

Today is the last day to get this mini kit free!  Join me in my A-Z Challenge!


For those of you who like to work ahead, I've already posted my April Challenge...

I can't show you my Spring Fling Collection yet, but consider this a Sneak Peek!  It'll be available in the Exclusive Section of My Memories on Friday!

Are you a designer or do you enjoy using Commercial Use products?  ALL of my CU designs are on sale, but the sale ends tonight!




2 comments:

vegus168 said...

so good graphic thank you.

lemonsoup said...

vegus168 also offers online slot games. For you to play much more Have fun with different game formats such as horse games, aquarium games, fish shooting games, bingo games, slots games and lotto games.