Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Choose Joy - My Berry BIG Deal!

I am so excited to reveal my Berry BIG Deal for March!  Each and every day you make choices.  Make one of them to live with JOY in your heart!   How true that is, especially now with the world in turmoil.  In reflecting on our current situation, one thing stands out to me, and that's the way we as world citizens are pulling together.  I hope this finds each and every one of you and your loved ones free of this awful virus and with JOY in your hearts!

You're home, you're at your computer, and you very well may have more time than usual.  Why not scrap your favorite photos with Choose Joy!

Each individual pack is 50% off...








... and the Berry BIG Deal Bundle is only $8!  That's a full collection valued at $24.92 for way less than it will ever be in the future even when I discount my bundles!

I love the rich colors of this springy collection, I love the theme, and I love what my Creative Team has done with it.  Thank you, Sweet Team!

Enjoy their layouts, and get inspiration from them for pages that you can make with YOUR photos!  









Frame Sets - $1.29 each!

After you've looked through all of the beautiful Berry BIG Deal sets, I invite you to take a few minutes and see all of the Frame Sets that I have on sale for a crazy price of $1.29!  There are well over 100 - each one with several frames perfect for the matching page kit and in a variety of shapes and sizes.  Many are embellished as well!  If you already have some of my page kits (or they're on your wish list) this is the time to pick up the matching frames! $1.29 is a steal since each pack regularly sells for $2.99!  The sale prices will be in effect through March 22.  Make sure to look through all of the pages of my frames at Pickleberrypop as you won't see them at this price again for the rest of the year.

No comments: