Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday Treats and New Release!

Stephanie Court is dedicated to one of my sweet Creative Team members. You can get this pretty page kit for only $2 on March 10 and 11 at My Memories.  In addition, all of the smaller matching packs are $1 each...and one pack is FREE!


Borders placed down a page over 2 papers start a beautiful layout!  Tuck your photo under a border just a bit for added dimension.  These pretty Stephanie Court Borders are FREE this week in my store at My Memories!



My 1 Corinthians 13 Collection is now at Pickleberrypop and My Memories!
We know and love the Bible verses, "Love is patient, love is kind..." 1st Corinthians 13 is a letter written by Paul to his church in Corinth. His words give us a clear picture of love.   Use the verses as well as the hearts and crosses and other pieces of this collection for your layouts about love.   Save with the bundle and get my Quick Page FREE! 

1 Corinthians 13












No comments: