Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tuesday Treats and a Happy New Year!

I hope you had a blessed Christmas!  For me, December was quite full with our Christmas Cantata at church, celebrating our Lord Jesus' birth on Christmas, and our family Christmas party on the 28th!  

Now as this year (and decade!) come to a close, we're looking at New Year's and wishing all of our family and friends a very special 2020!

I'd better get on with the Tuesday Treats for you!

Have fun with Sir Flake and his friends in my Silly Snowman Gang!  For 2 days, December 31 and January 1, the full page kit is only $2.  The extra packs are $1 each those days, and the matching 20-page Photobook Templates are almost 60% off at $5 each.
I love Artsy Papers, and I hope you do, too!  This pretty set is FREE at MyMemories this week!

Silly Snowman Gang


Today is the last day that you can get this mini kit FREE!

Each month at MyMemories, I host a challenge called Scrapping with Kathryn from A-Z.  Please check HERE for the details and consider participating this month!  You'll get this Prize which matches my December Exclusive Collection Marshmallow World (shown below the prize image).

Marshmallow World
(The 50% discount is already applied to the bundle.)


Make sure to jump on our Blog Train for December and get all 4 of my Free Gifts before the train gets back to the station TONIGHT

No comments: