Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas Eve and yes, Tuesday Treats!

My colorful Christmas page kit, Winter Wonderland, is only $2 at MyMemories December 24 & 25!  Merry Christmas to you!

Winter Wonderland

All of the sets are on sale AND the Semi-Solids that match this collection are FREE!

Winter Wonderland

This Christmas, I'm thankful for all of the wonderful friends I've made in the worldwide digital scrapbooking community!  Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

(My handsome and very sweet husband is in the first picture with me, and the others are of our daughter, Brandi's family and our son, Tommy's family.)  I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with the all of these people who have my heart!

Today we're celebrating Jesus's birth at our church in a beautiful Christmas Eve service.  If you don't have a local church, you're more than welcome to celebrate with me!  Tune in HERE today (Tuesday) at any of the times listed.






1 comment:

jpvicki said...

It's great to celebrate our Saviour! Thank you for the free gift! Appreciate it! God bless in 2020!