Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday Treats

I've been out doing Christmas errands most of the day (after enjoying a delicious lunch with my sweet Bible study partner), so I'm a bit late getting this out to you, ...
however, my $2 Tuesdays deal runs through Wednesday, so you still have a full day to get Pretty as a Picture for only $2 at MyMemories!  You'll see below, too, that the matching extras are FREE!  Enjoy!




Grandkids was exclusive to MyMemories last month, but it's now available at Pickleberrypop as well!  If you're like me, you have a lot of fun with your grandkids, and you have pictures of those sweet times.  It's time to scrap them!  You don't have to be as old as I am to play with this kit.  This collection (other than some of the word art) will work just as well with your own kids, too! 

Grandkids at MyMemories







As always my bundles are my best deal!  Click the store links below to get the full collection and save 50%!



No comments: