Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday Treats and New Wild West on Sale!!

As always, I'm excited to share my Tuesday Treats with you.  Each week on Tuesday (and Wednesday) you can pick up one of my Page Kits at MyMemories for only $2.  On those 2 days, I put the matching smaller sets for $1 ... and I make one FREE!  So this week, I'm featuring a pretty kitchen collection that I made in honor of one of my CT ladies, and it's called Robin's Kitchen.  Enjoy these sets for layouts of family meals, special dishes, and even recipies!







Wild West

My Wild West Collection is for all cowboys and cowgirls and everyone else who loves horses and wants to scrap with a western flair. This collection is a huge combination and remake of Cowboy Spirit and Cowgirl Heart with additions and improvements you'll love!  Get your best deal with the Bundle which includes all of these sets:  a Page Kit, 2 full Alphas, Artsy Papers, Borders, Clusters, 2 Frames Packs, Journal Bits, 2 Word Art Packs, and a FREE Mini Kit with lots of additional elements and a set of Solid Papers.  So, Saddle Up, and enjoy Wild West!


 This set is included in the bundle, but not in the price!  Buy the Bundle, and get the Mini Kit with Solids FREE!



 (Note:  Since all of my Artsy Papers are only $1.29 each, this next pack is also priced at $1.29 for a few days!)















No comments: