Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sales - Coming and Going!

Today is the Last Day for one of my storewide sales and the First Day for another!  We all love page kits - lots of them, and for just a few more hours my page kits - well, almost all of them - are only $4 each!


Hold onto your hats!  Your artsy ones, that is!  My Artsy Papers sets are now on sale in each of my stores.  Artsy Papers make beautiful backgrounds for almost any layout.  They match the full collections but add that extra bit of interest and beauty to your pages.


Here are some of my favorites:









It was hard to just pick a few!  I'm in love with Artsy Papers, and I hope you will be, too!  Make sure to check out all of my sets and get YOUR favorites while they're on sale!

I hope you're having a blessed Sunday!

No comments: