Saturday, September 7, 2019

CU Sale and New Exclusive Kit!

It's a quick sale, but I don't want you to miss it, so make sure to check out my Commercial Use products!  They're all on sale for 40% off (50% off  CU bundles) at both of my stores!  This sale ends on Tuesday, September 10.


Our September Exclusives are now on SALE at MyMemories!  I have an adorable unicorn kit for you this month called Unicorn Magic.  
I believe in unicorns, and these digital designs will have you believing, too! The papers in Unicorn Magic are colorful, and the elements and extra packs give you a great variety of pieces to complete your layouts. The best way to buy Unicorn Magic is this bundle which includes the Flower Pack, Page Kit, Quick Pages, Rosettes and Bands, Semi-Solids, Stamps, and Word Art. The full value of all of the sets is $26.99, but with the bundle, you get everything packaged together for only $13.49! Enjoy scrapping with this magical collection!









My wonderful Creative Team has been working with this collection to show you how much fun it can be.  Enjoy their pages!











No comments: