Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday Treats and Clowning Around!

I decorated my home office (aka Studio Kathryn) when we moved into this home, and I LOVE working in my space.  It's SO me!  The colors are rich and pretty, it's girly but elegant, too, and this collection is a representation of everything I love about my home studio. 

For just 2 days, July 23 and 24, you can get the full Studio Kathryn page kit for only $2!  The small packs are $1 each, and the photo books, $5.


Here's a FREE printable for you this week!  Print and assemble this Studio Kathryn Exploding Box and decoratie it with your photos.  You'll love it! 


The circus!  What could be more fun?  Scrap photos of your circus adventure, your kids (or hubby) clowning around, or any fun photos with this collection.  Save the most with the bundle and get the 4 quick pages FREE!  This collection is an update of my Cirque du Scrap designs.

Clowning Around









No comments: