Saturday, July 6, 2019

Retiring Bundle and New Releases!

Hi, Friends!  
First of all, let me show you this retiring bundle as I'm so late getting this info out to you!
It's time to retire another of my oldies but goodies.  You can get this entire collection (a $11.99 value) at MM through Sunday night for only $2.99!  Act quickly as it'll be gone for good after Sunday!

Tomorrow is also the last day for the sale on my New Paper Packs!
See my store at MyMemories for these papers!

Going on only through Monday is our Sale at Pickleberrypop!
See these collections and lots more in my
Are you Crazy 4 Crafts?  I am!  Give me anything crafty, and I'm all over it.  This collection has lots of colorful papers and little elements to embellish any page about the crafts you love.  Included are two little birds and a whole group of girls enjoying crafts.  Save the most with the full bundle!  You'll get the huge Page Kit plus all of these extra packs:  Artsy Papers, Borders, Extra Elements, Semi-Solid Papers, Stacked Papers with bonus Quick Pages, and Word Art with lots of extra Word Strips.  Craft to your heart's content!

Each individual set is on sale through July 12 and then will be regular price the rest of July.







Enjoy these pages by my talented Creative Team ladies!








One more pack I want to show you is my Stacked Papers in Layers.  You can make layouts literally in minutes just by sliding a photo or photos between the layers.

Look how nice these pages look with my Crazy 4 Crafts Stacked Papers and FREE Quick Pages.
 
If you'd like a free pack of goodies that match this brand new collection, join me for my A-Z Challenge in the MyMemories Forum.  Click the image below to play!
http://forums.mymemories.com/post/scrapping-with-kathryn-from-a-to-z-july-2019-10180694?pid=1308949359
Look what's now at Pickleberrypop!









(More sweet pages from my Creative Team - yes, sharks can be sweet.  Take a look!  Well, some pages are more scary than sweet, but they're just as JawSome!)








No comments: