Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Summer Lovin' Sale and Tuesday Treats!

See these collections and lots more in my
Celebrate America!  My Sweet Liberty Page Kit is only $2 on July 2 & 3.  Each of the smaller matching packs are $1 on those days as well!
 
FREE this week at My Memories are my Sweet Liberty Borders!


Several of you have asked for my papers from page kits, so I've started packaging them for you.  These are the same papers you can find in the page kits and in the bundles, but they're packaged for people who only want the papers.   Ask and you shall (or might) receive.  :)

See my new paper packs in my Store at MyMemories.
 
It's July, and I have my new A-Z Challenge ready for you at MyMemories!
https://forums.mymemories.com/post/scrapping-with-kathryn-from-a-to-z-july-2019-10180694?pid=1308949359#post1308949359
 The prize this month matches a new collection that will be in my store on July 6.  I know it'll have something for everyone, so make sure to check out my store on Saturday to see what's new!

 



No comments: