Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tuesday Treats

It's $2 Tuesday (and Wednesday)!
 
You'll love the elegance in this romantic collection. Unique elements and blended papers will give you plenty for all of your "love" layouts. Get the full Falling For You page kit for $2 on April 23 and 24 and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each! Make sure to see which pack I have FREE this week in this collection. 

If you use photobook templates with the My Memory Suite program, you'll want to see my two 20-page Falling For You Photobook Templates.  The pages are almost the same in the two, but you can choose between 12x12 or 8.5x11 formats.  Each has a value of $11.99 and is priced at $5 through Wednesday!
 

My gift for you this week is a set of Word Art pieces that match my Falling For You Collection.   If you like this gift, please consider the full bundle on sale for 50% off.


My new collection, The Joy of Now, is now available in both of my stores as a page kit and a bundle, on sale and with a free pack!

The Joy of Now
https://tinyurl.com/kathryn-cards
My entire Studio Kathryn store is on sale!  You'll find 3-D and moving cards, pretty display cards, cut-outs, and a fun variety of mini albums (all handmade by me!) that you can complete with your photos for yourself or for friends.  Please take a minute to look through my Etsy store.  If you have anyone graduating soon, I have a cool graduation card there as well.  This is the largest sale I've had ever at Etsy!  Thanks for looking.  :)
 


1 comment:

Arwen Wilson said...

LOVE SPELL FOR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE WHATSAPP +2349066410185
am here to share with you my life experience on how a great man called Dr gbojie saved me and my marriage.I have been Married & Barren for for 5 years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue.i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr gbojie asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening in my life since i met this Dr gbojie .I want to tell all the women/men out there who have a similar situation like mine,that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number +2349066410185 or contact him on his website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me