Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tuesday Treats

Before I get into the Tuesday Treats and my New Release info, let me apologize to those of you who tried to get my blog train gift at the end of March. It should have been free up through March 31 and wasn't, so I've extended the free date through tomorrow.

Click on the image to download my March, 2019 Blog Gift.

Reflection is perfect for reflecting on your life, your family, your ancestors, or just about anything. The antique elements lend themselves to heritage pages.  Get the full page kit for $2 on April 2 and 3 and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each! Make sure to look for the FREE Reflection pack, too!

If you use photobook templates with the My Memory Suite program, you'll want to see my two 20-page Reflection Photobook Templates.  The pages are almost the same in the two, but you can choose between 12x12 or 8.5x11 formats.  Each has a value of $11.99 and is priced at $5 through Wednesday!
 

My gift for you this week is a set of little tags and other journal pieces that you can use with my Reflection Collection.   If you like the style of this set, please consider the full Reflection Bundle on sale for 50% off.  


Linda's Blessings is a collection I made in honor of my friend and CT member, Linda, and her work with all of the babies and toddlers in her care. She calls them her Little Blessings. It has a vintage look and will make beautiful pages for children of all ages.  I now have this sweet collection in both of my stores!

Linda's Blessings




Other sets - all on sale:







 Here's one more page to enjoy!  

Lana made this last page and then created a quick page just for you!
Click on this image to download.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4h57mp4m6vfg36/AAAuxvfnZXYH3y_bvX_c5YTVa?dl=0


No comments: