Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday Treats and New Release on Sale!

In soft peach and blue, this gorgeous collection is perfect for scrapping photos from young girls to beautiful heritage pages for women we knew and loved.  Get the full Always on My Mind page kit for $2 on April 9 and 10 and all of the smaller matching packs for $1 each! Make sure to see which pack I have FREE this week in this collection.  

If you use photobook templates with the My Memory Suite program, you'll want to see my two 20-page Always on My Mind Photobook Templates.  The pages are almost the same in the two, but you can choose between 12x12 or 8.5x11 formats.  Each has a value of $11.99 and is priced at $5 through Wednesday!


My gift for you this week is a set of frames created for my Always on My Mind Collection If you like this gift, please consider the full bundle on sale for 50% off.

 
For all you music lovers out there, Jazz Pizzazz is the collection you have to have!  The instruments are made of painted wood, the colors are subtle and rich, and the variety of elements and papers will give you so many great layouts!  Enjoy scrapping all your music photos and jazz up your scrapped papers with all of music-themed pieces here!  Buy the Bundle and get the Extra Elements FREE!

Jazz Pizzazz
















No comments: