Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love is in the Air ~ NEW PU and CU products!

Beautiful NEW Page Kit $2 ~ Packs $1 ~ only at GingerScraps ~ February 1-5
 
Full of beautiful papers and elements, Forever Love is a collection you'll love for scrapping "love" layouts or any elegant layout.  This collection will work well for everyday photos as well as weddings and other special events.  Please note that the full page kit includes Elements 1, Elements 2, and the Papers.
 
(Buffet prices just through Thursday)
 
http://store.gingerscraps.net/search.php?mode=search&substring=forever+love&including=all&by_title=on&search_in_subcategories=on&manufacturers%5B0%5D=132
 
My CT has been playing with this collection, and I'm so proud to show you what they've made!  Thanks to Robin, Lori, Yvonne, Liz, and Judith for making these pages!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
New PhotoBooks at My Memories! 
 
Feeling Cozy is the perfect wintery cozy collection complete with sweater papers and elements. 20-page PhotoBooks are BRAND NEW and ON SALE!  They're created for you in 3 sizes, and all are beginner-easy! You'll find the matching bundle on sale as well! My PhotoBooks are available only at MyMemories.
 

Feeling Cozy PhotoBooks
 
Feeling Cozy Collection
 
Kissy Kissy ~ Valentine's Day has never been so fun! Hearts adorn the papers, stickers and buttons, the frame, and the hinge, and the little characters are so in love!  This adorable collection is now available at GingerScraps and is on sale this week in all of my stores!  As always, your best deal is the Discount Bundle which includes my fun Kissy Kissy Exploding Box all of the other sets shown here!
 
Kissy Kissy
More fun inspiration pages by Liz, TerryF, TerryA, Julie, and me:
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 



New Valentine Commercial Use Pack ~
These 8 high quality Valentine elements were photographed and extracted by me, and they're just right for designers to use in Valentine kits!

Valentine 1 CU ~ NEW and on sale!

New Challenge posted at GingerScraps ~
http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?28498-February-s-Pop-Quiz-Challenge
You'll ace my Pop Quiz if you answer all 7 questions each month and make a layout according to your answers.  Click the image above to see what I mean.  I hope to see you in my CLASS!

No comments: